Machupicchu By Train
Machu Picchu is one of the 7 wonders of the world most visited by many people around the world, it has beautiful stone-based constructions, which were carved with great precision and detail, it is the most important work for the Incas, ready to discover it? Join us in this short adventure!!
Itinerary: 6:00am to 10:00pm
Frequency: Every day
Let’s start the adventure!!! We will pick you up from your respective hotel at approximately 6:15am (depending on the train schedule) to then transport you to the train station where you will board the train to Aguas Calientes. From Aguas Calientes you will take a bus up to Machu Picchu, where a guided tour of approximately two and a half hours takes place. Afterwards, you will take the bus back down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes where you will have time to eat lunch. To finally take the train back to Cusco.
- Transport to the train station from your hotel
- Round trip at Train Ollantaytambo – AguasCalientes – Ollantaytambo
- Professional tour guide- English / Spanish
- Bus from Aguas Calientes up to Machu Picchu and back down
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee to the Hot Springs (optional and depends of the train schedule)